The new generation of managers – young top managers put the old gray man under pressure with charisma, audacity and cleverness. But can everyone learn this, or is such a character innate?
This survey aims to evaluate what character image a manager should have. This survey is part of a current study that I am doing. The article is due to appear in the magazine for organizational development in September.
Authentic management is described as a mindset, behavior or personal attitude. For this reason, managers are often concerned with the character that should be decisive for success. A character can be described using the Big Five (also known as the five-factor model). To the Each dimension is briefly explained for better understanding:
- Openness: The willingness to deal with deal with new issues impartially
- Conscientiousness: self-control and accuracy of a person
- Extraversion: attitude in dealing with other people
- Compatibility: The adaptation and Ability to understand other people.
- Neuroticism: Emotional and psychological strength of a person
Participation for top managers from 50 people. Thank you!
Survey link (Survey ended)
Image-Source Titlepicture: Fotolia.de 2016 – buyed License